1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Toon parties are here!!

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Mar 17, 2009.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I just logged in to TT and there is a party place in DDL!! Woot!!! I am going to check the HQs and see if there are boarding parties!

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Party place in the brrgh! But the Party Planner says try again later. But the Toontown Time is up on the top - Pacific Time.

3. No No, its Toontown time, lol.

4. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

TT time is Pacific time. TT derives from CA.

5. I know that terri, lol thats why half the things are in Pacific

6. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm going to party later this evening. Where da party at?
    So like really, Where da party at? I think they are just teasing us..:(

OK So I got to the bottom of this. For starters the Party Planner people have got attitude issues.

I went to Donald's Dock and talked with Patty..

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Then she brought over Mr.Pickles which is her supervisor and he was even WORSE

[​IMG]

Beware, what is behind these gates is completely off limits right now to the general public. EVEN Press.

7. Rofl egla, get bored?

8. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I thought for sure they'd let Elga in!

9. Elga, seems like a follow up of your old thread with the brrrgh gag shop owners. We gonna see what is up stairs or what?

10. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

It's too dangerous. After that investigation I received several warnings from Goofy's people to lay off or else I would face personal harm. He even threatened my knees with a pipe at one point and was going to go all Tonya Harding on me. We are still looking into that though when they aren't paying attention. We'll have a follow up in the coming months I'm sure!

11. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Elga is just looking for the free buffet and slot machines. :beer::pancakes: