1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Toon Spotlight- Stubby

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Aug 25, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003

• How did you hear about Toontown Online?
      My daughter has a friend that told her about it.
    • Is Toontown your first MMORPG? Yes it is. I discovered that I liked it so much, I could not stop playing.
    • Did anyone influence you to try Toontown Online? Yes, my adult daughter and I are both video gamers and she found Toontown and started to play. Then she told me I should take a toon and play for a while. Right after playing for the first time I signed up for one year and never looked back.

• What is your favorite neighborhood? I like the Brrghh the best. The playground is big and it is also the best place for fishing, and you almost always find buildings when you need them.
    • What is your favorite boss? Bossbot is the most fun.
    • What is your favorite hobby in Toontown? I like to golf and fish.
    • What is your current goal in Toontown right now? Right now I would like to max my Cashbot suit. I am very close at level 29 Robber Baron.
    • What do you enjoy most about playing Toontown Online? It is a great way to relax and make new friends. I also enjoy the funny speedchat phrases. Sometimes during a battle with other toons, I am laughing so hard that I am afraid I might fall off my chair.

• How did you hear about Toontown Stratics? My daughter found it while looking for some game tips.
    • If you could tell the community anything else about yourself, what would it be? I am your average housewife with one grown up daughter who I love to play video games with like Zelda, Link and Sims games.
    Thanks to Stubby for participating in the Toontown Stratics Toon Spotlight.
    We will feature a new toon each month, so stay tuned!
  2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Awesome Stubby! You go Girl!
  3. Stubby is bound for greatness. I told you you rock. If you need a hand with that cashbot suit gimme a hollar I need alot of bux cause I am working it too.:bowdown:
  4. princess kitty

princess kitty Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
  6. Electroflap

Electroflap Guest

WTG Stubby!! and if you need help on that suit or bucks let me know...
  7. Congratulations!
  8. susan4633

susan4633 Guest

YEAH STUBBY!!!! WHOO-HOO! imagine...no more mints!