1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TOON TASK

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by steel9512, Sep 24, 2008.

1. steel9512

steel9512 Guest

I have finished my Boss suit, is there any toon task besides the ones that are just for fun after that, and if so how do I get them.

Thanks

2. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Hi and welcome to Stratics. Nope at this time the Boss suit completes your required tasks.

3. steel9512

steel9512 Guest

Thanks for the help :)

4. NikiKing

NikiKing Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Since the question's been answered, allow me to say Welcome to Stratics! And if any other questions just ask. We're helpful bunch.

6. Welcome, you should post your toon names so we recognize you during events.

7. Flippers

Flippers Guest

You can set goals for yourself. Often toons will pick Defeat 25 level 4+ bldgs to be small. When the 30 days is out, they try to have the next task ready to hand in :)

There are different ways to get the chosen mutation, but that is the most popular it seems.

8. Welcome to Stratics. The just for fun tasks can be just as rewarding as the others if you make other goals. Like maxing one suit or even just growing the boss suit your in. Maybe you just want to be top cog killing toon for a day or defeat the most buildings in a day. The sky is the limit.

Most of all have fun case it's just a game!

9. Welcome! Hope to see your toons at some of the events.