1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

toontown gliches poll

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by liod23, Aug 18, 2008.

?

do you want a day of gliching on september 1?

1. yes

12.5%
  2. no

81.3%
  3. mabey if you change the date

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. include details about the day of gliching

6.3%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. liod23

liod23 Guest

ive placed a poll if anyone wants a day of gliching
    (ill add deatails on the calender after the poll on august 25)

2. Voilet

Voilet Guest

no comment

3. liod23

liod23 Guest

use the poll

4. In being nice I will say No thank you.

I would like to offer you a small peice of advice about this though. if your going to do it I recommend choosing a blue or quiet district so that you do not disturb and of the other toons.

There are toons out there that don't think very highly of people that mess around with glitches. Especially if they are being done in Battles, mints, elevators and such.

This is only advice. I know I can't weigh your decision in this matter. But I would hate to see you ruffle more feathers then you have already.

Good Luck.

5. liod23

liod23 Guest

its gonna be done where there no toons

6. In that case HAVE FUN. :danceb:

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I can't stand glitching. Glad you are doing it in a blue district.

8. liod23

liod23 Guest

it will be on september, 1, 2008. We will do it in a very quiet district (goffyport) we will not do gliching in cog battles because it would bother toons. these are the deatails.
    thanks :danceb::danceb::danceb:[/SIZE]<----- note the dancing broclies are eating themself

we are not gonna do gliching in cog battles cuz it bothers toons

9. liod23

liod23 Guest

were not gonna glich in cog batles read and write

10. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Alright guys, this thread is becoming a moderating nightmare. Please remember that here on Stratics, we cannot discuss the glitches in detail, as they bypass normal gameplay and therefore the ToS of the game. Thanks!

11. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I do not see any benefit at all to a "day of glitching."

12. Neither do most Adults. Notice I said MOST. This is more something the younger generations enjoy as they need something to stimulate them more then playing by the rules. Apparently the origional design of TT isnt good enough for everyone.

Personally I don't have any use for glitchers. But that is my opinion. I especially detest glitchers that do it in busy districts just to be bothersom.

Not saying this is what the plan is here.
    Since this person said they will be in a blue District.

13. ZippyW

ZippyW Guest

I see my post has been deleted, and I know I did NOT discuss any glitch "in detail." Sheesh. I have been to the mints like a thousand time and the area I mentioned is one that I KNOW about 90% of toons do. And even then, I asked a question if that's what they were talking about, and didn't describe the actual glitch. What's all the outrage about? As a matter-of-fact, I learned about it from some Stratics members.

14. liod23

liod23 Guest

i didnt delet it i bareley know anyithing about this site

15. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Just a reminder of the glitch rule of the Rules of Conduct:

This is a Stratics wide rule.

16. liod23

liod23 Guest

i said i was chainging subject(read title of the posts )

17. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I realize that, but yes you posted the same thing in Off-Topic. Normally we keep on the same topic in one thread and create another for something totally different. BUT since your other thread was locked, I apologize for changing back the subjects..This is confusing lol