1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ToonTown Interview

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Cooper11, Apr 26, 2011.

1. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

I think ToonTown Stratics has developed enough that we can have an interview! I don't mean a special, planned interview with a developer, I mean a simple live chat. I've found, that in the past, my questions have been answered pretty clearly in this chat. So, ToonTown Stratics now has the opportunity to ask their questions here! All you have to do is comment below with your question, and I will make a new thread with the results! If need be, I may ask the employee to go into more depth on some of your questions, so you won't be short changed! I think that a sufficient number of questions would be 5, so make yours a good one! I will conduct the interview either today, 4/26, or tomorrow, 4/27. I hope that your questions will be answered with this great opportunity, and that you get some insight on the development of the game!

2. Stravik

Stravik Guest

I see the good idea fairy hit you early this morning.

3. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

Better than being hit by the ugly fairy. :D

Sounds like a great idea, Cooper.

4. Cooper11

Cooper11 Adventurer

Lol, thanks guys!