1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Stratics is pleased to introduce a community Article Management System (AMS) to the forums! AMS allows users to contribute articles about profession templates, houses, pvp, or a variety of other topics. This is a great way to showcase your ideas that require more space than a typical thread. Our staff can also feature articles and promote threads into articles (when appropriate). We are pretty excited about this feature and hope you will be too. It will allow the community another way to express themselves and contribute to the growth of the game and community! For information on how to submit an article, read this article.
  3. We've put our heads together to simplify the Rules of Conduct (ROC) from 23 items down to 8. We hope that the new ROC will be more intuitive and easier to remember. This should also help us to improve our moderation by focusing on fewer items. We are always striving to make Stratics better and to encourage communication and participation. We think that you'll be happy for this improvement. Thanks for being here.

Toontown Test Version Notes 3/27/09

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by YoungUn, Mar 27, 2009.

1. YoungUn

YoungUn
    Expand Collapse

Version notes posted on the Toontown Test and Toontown servers.

March 27, 2009 [sv1.0.38.21.test]
    • Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
    • Fixed bug which allowed a Toon to teleport to another Toon who's at a Party that's about to end.
    • Fixed problem which caused some Toons' scheduled parties to not start correctly.
    • Fixed crash which can occur during Party planning.
    • Party privacy setting (public or private) can no longer be changed after a party has started.

2. Trish

Trish
    Expand Collapse
    Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

• Fixed bug which caused Toons to jump impossible heights on the Party trampoline.
    Uh oh Elga. Better hurry up and get your record!

3. Sally Bumblefoot

Sally Bumblefoot
    Expand Collapse

LOL I was thinking the same thing!!

4. Granjell

Granjell
    Expand Collapse

The signs by the trampolines show the "record" height reached. I could swear at Fangs' party I saw someone had hit 100 feet, but then later at another party is said 98 feet, so it's possible the records are per district or per host or something. Wonder what the "impossible height" was??? My personal best is only 74 feet.

5. Elga

Elga
    Expand Collapse
    Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

:sad4:

I also found hitting the up arrow seemed to make me go higher. IDK
    But it ok, I will make the tramp record! I don't front yo.

6. soupandquackers

soupandquackers
    Expand Collapse

I was wondering how someone at my friends party got 215 feet. My highest is 81.

7. Crazy Fireball

Crazy Fireball
    Expand Collapse

The higest i have gotten is 92.. :p

8. Trish

Trish
    Expand Collapse
    Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

There ain't no tramp better than you, I tells ya! But as your pimp, I demand half your jellybeans.