1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Toontown Trolley Machinima

Discussion in 'Toon Arts' started by Flippers, Oct 15, 2008.

1. Cherri Bear

Cherri Bear Guest

That is so cute!! I loved it! Loved the music too..haven't heard that in a long time.

Good job!

Oh..P.S. I have never gotten to the end of the Toon Escape, LOL

Hahaha!! Cute! I just watched the jungle vine and cog thief one. WOW!

You are awesome! :thumbup:

2. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

Good job on the Cog Thief! I can't do it at alll!!

3. Granjell

Granjell Guest

I think I rescued 1 barrel once in TTC. Otherwise I think it's impossible for me to hit cogs and not get hit and spend the rest of the timer in the air.

4. funny music flippers, the best i have ever done was saving 3 barrels in dasiy's gardens.

5. Flippers

Flippers Guest

WOW 3 barrels?

btw it seems the easiest one is DG for some reason. I cant do TTC's to save my life. Me and my friend did a twosome in Brrgh last night and it was hysterical. Almost won it :p

Cherri, depending on the PG you should leave more treasures alone and just head for the end. It really takes getting used to what you feel you should leave. Then the patience of jumping when you need to, preferably not a running jump in most cases.