1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Top Museums on Atlantic to Visit

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Manticore, Apr 21, 2012.

1. Manticore

Manticore Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 12, 2008
    There are probably many nice musuems but if they are private I can't see them. But from the ones I can see these are a must if you are visiting the shard shopping and would like to do some museum hopping.

I guess what amazes me about this game is that one can enjoy the same kind of activities in a virtual environment from the comforts of their own chair. This is one example, museum hopping.

Anyhow, when you get a chance visit:

1. Promethia's (to gain access, Makato-Jima, North exit, first house on right, telepad on first floor)
    2. Olchere (Trammel, 82 53N, 101 30E, Castle)
    3. Unknown (Trammel, New Magincina, 45 21S, 172 7E)
    4. Recall (Ter Mer, 168 45S, 30 18W)
    5. Woot Sauce (Sometimes Opens Sometimes Not, Trammel, Island, 94 51N, 3 39W)
    6. Treasure Trove (Collection of Homes - Suzzy, Athleas (Moderator), Blacksun (Ex Moderator), Trammel, 34 27S, 49 59E)
  2. lineman

lineman Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Jun 7, 2004
    Cool thxs for the locs Mant, I will be sure to check em out later. Now if we could get Orc to open his mueum on GL for the fest.
  3. Assia Penryn

Assia Penryn The Sleeping Dragon
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 20, 2008
    Dragonstorm Manor is on Atlantic and public. Just outside of Umbra SE Bridge. Teleporters are on the bottom floor in the wall shadow just as you enter.

My home isn't as high-end as some, but I prefer my rares blended with the decor rather than in displays. Its a continuous work in progress as I add and remove from the collection, but folks are more than welcome to take a peek.
  4. Peil

Peil Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 17, 2008
    I have visited these great museums, it was so exciting ! (^-^)

I hope rivival of "Display Your Museum" thread.