1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Top Ten Reasons to be Interested in GW2

Discussion in 'GW2 General Discussions' started by BellaofCats, Jan 16, 2012.

1. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

2. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

That's the video that got me interested. :)

3. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Although I need no coaxing to run out and buy GW2 the moment it hits the stores, I really enjoyed that video and thought it helpful just the same. I've never played the original GW but I can tell you that has not stopped me from being very excited to jump right into GW2. I check the GW2 news site everyday in the hopes of just a hint of when the game will be released. It's torture! lol

Bella

4. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Hi Bella! I am glad and honored that you made it to the Stratics GW2 forums. :)

I like the commentary by Alexrediculous in that video. The video itself is very self explanatory :) He makes excellent videos.

Let me see,there is another one I enjoy. It makes me smile every time I view it. He can talk very fast. This is by WoodenPotatoes from youtube .

[youtube]NzEqJAg8460[/youtube]

5. BellaofCats

BellaofCats Guest

Thanks Zosimus! I am so excited about GW2 and now I get to share that excitement with other GW2 groupies and stay informed with up-to-date info at the same time!

That is another great video and wow can that guy talk fast! Thanks for sharing!

Bella

6. Zosimus

Zosimus Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Here is another video from another persons view of their top 10 reasons to play Guild Wars 2. We hope you enjoy! :)

[youtube]Og8IVFZ8WCg&feature=list_related&playnext=1&list=SPD926CE0BB462E437[/youtube]