1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Top Toon Review- October 11th-17th, 2008

Discussion in 'The Toontown Times' started by Elga, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

2. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Just curious - is there some significance to the Junior Flintstones that I'm missing?

3. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Haha, Nope! Every Saturday morning I go on an image hunt and they were the lucky winners this week. Flintstone Children Rock! :mf_prop:

4. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I just made Downsizer and I'm SOO tired of the CEO already.

5. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Congrats everyone!

6. Sally, wait until you get to big cheese, the stock options will drive you crazy.

7. SSniffleslam

SSniffleslam Guest

I don't really mind the CGC's, it's the CEO battle itself. It's BOOOORRRRING. I probably won't do it ever again after I max.

8. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Isn't that the truth. I actually preferred the CGCs to the CEO itself. Just knowing I was going to go in yet again and squirt a seltzer bottle for that long just drove me crazy. I would have hoped they would have made it fun and exciting. I didn't think I'd ever work another toon in boss again but here I am. LOL! WTG as Downsizer!