1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Top Toon Review- Video Concept

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Elga, May 31, 2008.

1. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Howdy Folks! This thread is for discussing the concept of doing the Top Toon Review in a video. I took the honor of doing the first one. It's about 15 minutes, but includes my opinion on many of the categories and such. If you like it, love, think it's totally stupid, comment here!

Top Toon Review- May 25th-30th,2008 Video-Click Here

*Note this video is hosted on a third party website and is not affiliated with Stratics. The possiblity of downtime is possible and shall be noted as it is not hosted directly on Stratics.

:lick:

2. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Gifts: That's a lotta wallpaper :D

3. I got bored pretty quick, sorry hehe.

Edited to add: I did like the idea of commentary though. But it might be hard to do every week. Could do commentary in text maybe?

4. Hile

Hile Guest

I think you should just show the list instead of yourself. Just mention the guy in first and give a quick commentary.

5. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I pondered that, maybe add a little music, lots of possibilities. The idea just came to me, so I figured I'd put it out there, suggestions are welcome! :)

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

LOL

Ok it was long, and honestly it was the name readings that got boring to me, your comments cracked me up. I really don't want to see the numbers "on print" go away, so please don't :( having the permanent record of who did what and when easily accessible by doing a search totally rules. You can't do that with video. But if you're having fun doing this, then you should do it!

7. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I'm down with that!* I might just make them when the mood strikes me and when time permits.* Here is this weeks numbers, you can follow along and watch me stumble..:blushing:Top Toon Review May 25th-30th, 2008

8. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

• About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!