1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Top3 Despicable Pks of Siege:

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Dec 30, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

antisocial:
    1. Michelle (Yoda's red)
    2. Ghost of Siege (not saying anything, not replying, just coming, ignoring, killing, running off sucks. He couldnt loot since... whoooops! I forgot to put some thing in pack! *rofls*)
    3. Lilly (yeah, she's a scammer. But as a PK she's very easy to deal with. /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )

griefers:
    1. Lilly (hard to cause more grief - though he does it by scamming & not PKnig he's No. 1 griefer)
    2. Michelle (I so appreciate him playing WoW)
    3. dunno

most dangerous:
    1. Lothar
    2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius
    (sorry, lika y'all, so I WON'T comment on who is most dangerous - won't stir up a hornet's nest! /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif )

2. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

most dangerous:
    1. Lothar
    2+3: Rumpy, Antioch, Schneider, Revvo, Stratos, emma, Kulharin, Dagashi, the Blackoak gang (as a group), Raziel, Py Lethius

<hr></blockquote>

Har! I don't belong in that group at all!!! Anyone of those guys would tear me up easily!!

"most dangerous"

*chuckles*

Falon of Eldor likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.