1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

TOR beta

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by NovaGhost, Oct 1, 2009.

1. NovaGhost

NovaGhost Guest

I received and e-mail this morning from the developers of Star Wars: The Old Republic claiming that beta testing is currently going on and that you can sign up. However it did not say how or where you can sign-up, and I am kind of confused. I already have a TOR account, but I don't know where to download the program and enter the beta. Does anyone know how I can start playing the beta?
  2. CaptRex

CaptRex Guest

I really want to play this game too and I'm just wondering if we can play OBT here in Southeast Asia... I have seen that TOR site but the problem is, I can download the game.. Is there a chance for me to play this game? :wall: