1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Coronet Starport' started by liod23, May 10, 2009.

1. liod23

liod23 Guest

There is a new MMO named knights of the old republic (kotor mmo). I think you guy would like it because kotor 1 n 2 are glaxies-ish.
    NOTE: i dont know if it came out yet, just informing look at my sig (kotor1)
  2. BadgerSmaker

BadgerSmaker Guest

Much of the player reaction to this game so far is that it won't be much like SWG, in that TOR revolves around combat and Jedi, whereas in SWG you are free to be who you want and do what you like.

Like many other new MMORPGs I'm sure the novelty factor will be high, but players looking for a deep and entertaining MMORPG will still be playing SWG.
  3. RainStar

RainStar Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Aug 20, 2003
    Yeah, most of the people I've talked with in SWG are not interested in TOR at all.