1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Torchwood Sacked !!!

Discussion in 'UO Chesapeake' started by Gunga_Din, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

Tonight, Torchwood was invaded by mauraders. The vaults were broken into and massive amounts of weapons and armor were looted. Sadly, many perished defending Torchwood. Most of the arms were made by myself, Gunga Din. I only find solace in the hope that these items are recovered and used for good throughout the realm.

My fear is that the mauraders may return and level Torchwood to the ground.

Many Bothans died to bring you this information.

2. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

New information regarding the stolen wares has surfaced. Apparently the Mauraders have taken what they looted to a secret location.

At this time Torchwood Rangers are trying to discover the location the Marauders are using.

Stay tuned.

3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

How could they do this ?? To such a wonderful person,Gunga Din.

4. I always knew you were the GOOD GUY! LONG LIVE GUNGA THE GOOD!!!!!

5. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

Gunga the Honorable, does this mean Torchwood has been renamed to Torchedwood?

6. Chelle

Chelle Guest

How could anyone do this to the admirable fluffy bunny Gunga?!!? It just sickens me to hear of it... This couldn't of happened to a nicer guy with such a big lovable heart. :(

7. Gunga_Din

Gunga_Din Guest

More Details:

Brigands are the responsible for the sacking and looting of Torchwood. We are trying to locate their whereabouts and the stolen goods. Once we can confirm their hideout, Torchwood and members of the Alliance will plan an assault to recover what was lost.

8. Lord Gareth

Lord Gareth UO Content Editor | UO Chesapeake & Rares News
    Reporter Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran

I am always ready for an assault :stretcher:

9. D.Blackmoore

D.Blackmoore Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Holla if ya need a hand!