1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TO's "way to fail at turn-ins"

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Turtle, Jul 10, 2008.

1. Turtle

Turtle Guest

To my dear Consice,

Thank you for trying to turn in items before the patch and thanks for all your points. Please enjoy the rest of your day.

[​IMG]

Your KOC bff,

D

2. Blindside

Blindside Guest

*chuckles*

3. Concise

Concise Guest

Buncha junk if you ask me...I mighta stood a chance if I was able to run away, but for some awsome reason I got glitched and couldnt move anywhere. Even as a ghost I had to use help stuck...makes me wanna throw a party for the EA tech team. Me dying and loosing those tickets doesnt really even **** me off...its the fact that my brilliant self left my turn ins to the last minute and I was on my first run and now i have a chest full of junk i dont want. I want revenge!! Either that or my ring back?

*burns L and leaves for work*

4. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

OmG..

D did you activate the Perma-Paralize haxx?

We said we'd save that for the next shard-wide event!!!

*sigh*

Now we're going to have to contact Fenris to create another haxx.

5. Azural Kane

Azural Kane Guest

i love your avatar mem

6. Memnoch

Memnoch Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I love you.

7. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Your jewelry went into the trash. :thumbup:

You seemed to move fine...I tossed the conflag pot (you were standing next to the chest), my drag attacked you and you ran right smack into him two spaces to the west (where you almost insta died).
    Then Slim came to your rescue as you can see in the photo-op :thumbup:

You should have taken your guildmate Kodran's advise and not tried to 1v1 me...I mean he did warn the whole shard. Take heed. :mf_prop:

8. Concise

Concise Guest

Not quite, I tried to move right when I saw you coming because I had a feeling you knew I was there. I tried to move a tile to the west and was unable to so I figured there was a invis there so in the couple of seconds I was contemplating on how I was gonna make a break for it and thats when you came with the conflag pot. So I dont know where you got the impression i was trying to 1v1 you especially considering Concise is a stealth tamer and I dont have a pet currently due to a small incident last night. And since you seem to wanna talk trash id like to remind you that you got owned last night and your dragon got killed how many times? I left at around 6 because i got tired of chasing you into pixies.

9. Righty

Righty Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

what happened?

10. Concise

Concise Guest

So check this, i used help stuck to go to Brit right before the server went down and no i just logged back in and im dead again right where you killed me and im STILL stuck...come look

11. Concise

Concise Guest

Taming isnt all that high to begin with and I cant bond the pets I try and fight with so....Lady Mel ate my greater dragon. But either way I dont plan on pvp'ing with Concise.

12. Turtle

Turtle Guest

Last night while I was soloing TO, I had up 10 bars and that wasn't including the blues you NEED to use to fight me 1v10. So I guess i'll continue my **** talk as long as it takes 10+ and non faction blues to fight me *shrug*

13. KVJ

KVJ Guest

Turtle,

You smack talk and your a tamer. Congrats. You own this thread.

Too bad you cant ever log on a normal PVP character.......

14. Slim

Slim Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi! Just curious.. How many skill points did you drag loose last night? I think we must have killed it at least 15 times. This is a serious question by the way. Not trying to trash talk, I'm just curious.

15. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Okay, I nearly choked on my soda after reading that. :hahaha:

I would have laughed no matter what guild name was in there, so I am not laughing at TO- just the statement.

*Goes back to lurking*
    :popcorn:

16. Shakaja

Shakaja Guest

arent you the one who made a post about how you killed 2 guys in front of wind on your tamer, even thoo your tamer even died?

17. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm not sure why you can't bond a dragon if you can control it and accept it in a trade.
    If you wear jewels to feed it to start the process, stable it for a week and be sure to wear the jewels again when you feed it at the end of the week it should bond.

18. Turtle

Turtle Guest

My drag is at max skill in everything, even if It dies 20 times it will still be better then all of your pets. Infact if you'd like to ask Kodran about how he died to me yesterday the truth would be something like this...
    Well I was fighting D on my tamer and it really wasn't fair because he hax as you all know and I only had my buddy Neo to help me (another tamer). So we were like pwning his dragon over and over but couldn't kill it with all our pets because it hax and then I died to the hax dragon and got sad but Neo got away using stealth and I used sacrafice so we won.

fyi My dragon is back to max skills if you'd like to kill it again 10+v1 feel free, just don't forget I'll kill at least one of you in the process, right Vogg *chuckles*

19. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

ROFL tamer smack talk...la