1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ToT 3?!?!?!?

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Lord Cuda, Jul 12, 2009.

1. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

This has been extended till the end of the month?

Link in Uhall i am lazy and headed to work still mempo less :thumbsup:

Investigate for me Dev pretty plz...... :p

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

yessir, as posted here, the Treasures of Tokonu current event will continue until July 31st instead of ending on July 18th as earlier announced

more time to score those mempos, everyone!

3. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

While your in search Mode, Dev. what is the chances of getting a mempo?
    Seems that it is greater than 700 to 1, apparently.........since I have 738 drops and absolutely no mempo to speak of! The Chaos blue dye is another that is hard to get (well, in my case at least) since I only have 1.
    Just wondering if I am breaking some bad luck record or something. Not that it would be the first bad luck record I have broke. :bored:

4. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

Wow I guess i better get farming, I having even tried to get a single minor since phase 3 kicked in; Probobly because I am not a lame tamer that just lets my dragon farm things for me at the Dojo.

5. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Money, I think you win the unlucky streak prize.... when you finally do get that mempo, be sure to go over to UHall and post which number drop it fell on, that's sure to get that crowd going ;)

in the meantime, perhaps an sacrifice is in order

[​IMG]

6. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

WOW!!! How you guys get tht many drops,, I,m on every day nearly, for 3-4 hrs and thought I was doing great with 51 drops???? I get like 1 drop every 1 to 1&1/2 hours killing Ronins & Tsuki Wolves,,,and sometimes in the Y mines ?? Wht you guys killing anyway?

7. DGgnome

DGgnome Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

I'm usually at the rune beetles, but I do go over to the fan dancers every once and a while for some down time.

8. Annienox

Annienox Guest

*Glances to her right to make sure the hubby isn't reading this* and whispers Citadel and posts quickly before he notices. :D

9. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Beetlescape. Gather about 6-7 beetles aggroed on ya, peace them, kill them with rune-bake combo, never let a beetle get away and keep at least 6 on the que at any given time. Oh and don't bother with looting or you will wind up dead along with your bake and bug.
    Get drops about every 4-7 min.
    Just 600 luck (not that it really has mattered)
    Carry at least 1000 bandies, because when they become unpeaced for just a sec they do alot of damage.
    Seems that some get massive amount of drops and no mempo and others get few drops and have 2-3 mempos (still trying to figure that one out.)

10. grandpa otis

grandpa otis Guest

WOW nice info,, thx,,,, from the games oldest noob :)

11. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

Your Welcome, just remember me when you get a dozen mempos. :D