1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

TOT drop

Discussion in 'UO Lake Superior' started by Storm, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

just had to say I got tot already about 20 min after server up got exiler

2. I got two in about 30 minutes bashing with my dexxer... the Gloves of the Sun and peach pigment. I saw two necro mages whithering everything in sight and am sure they are doing much better!

3. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

just got hanzo bow and rose pigment

4. I got two more at lunch time, pale blue rose and honorable swords... and a nice scepter weapon that does great with the low level spawns.

Hit Harm 44%
    Hit Physical Area 36%
    HML 36%
    SSI 10%
    DI 21%

A group of critters at level 1-3 at the champ spawn drops like flies!

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

just got gloves of the sun but I think I may need a break lol

6. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

7. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

WOW THATS INCREDABLE the server has only been up 9 or 10 hours so you are getting one every45 min thats good I have been at it with my tamer since server up and have 5 or 6

8. What are you poking at, Storm? I got 4 in less than 90 minutes total time. Fame is a factor, but the drop rate is best killing things as fast as possible.

9. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I was just saying thats good I was killing wolves came away with 8 arties now and about 400k or so

10. J.B.

J.B. Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Anyone know the drop rate on the mempo's? Estimated? I have heard a rumor that dead lock has got 2.

Probally just the luck of the draw.

11. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

dont think there have been enough found to make a estimate yet!

12. Banner

Banner Guest

OK I'm lost what in the world is "TOT Drop" I just tried to log on but the server was down so I came over here to check out whats been going on since I have been gone for a few days and then I see this "TOT" thing going on?? what does "TOT" stand for?.. I know I'm out of the loop?? BUT :coco:

13. Jesusislord

Jesusislord Guest

Treasures of Tokuno. Kill monsters in Tokuno Islands for special rewards that can be turned in for something better or kept and used.

Or farmed, until one gets a mempo, and try to sell it for 50 mil 3 days in to the event.

14. Banner

Banner Guest

OH SUPER SWEET I've never done any of those before I'm going to give it a try tonight maybe... Thanks

15. Cyrah

Cyrah Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Well, I got none so far. 2-3 hours of trying. Competing in Waste land with campers, some there some not and a bonded well trained packie left to fight alone.

Oh ya a patronizing female character camping with her cybermate dropped a fan on the sand so I could have one. :( It is still on sand.

It is now 2:30 am and they are still there. I just gave up on tots and LS.

16. DevofLS

DevofLS Guest

I got 8 last night just screwing around, you shouldn't give up so easily Cyrah, Tokuno is a big place, and there is a lot to kill. Only thing that rained on my parade was a yamandon...

By the way do TOTs drop from just monsters or do the NPCs in the dungeons and elite ninjas and stuff give points too?

17. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

I believe its all creatures give points dungeons included i picked up 3 last night in the mine

18. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

*Everything* in tokuno except cranes. So, yes, very rarely you can even get them off rabbits and random critters too.

19. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator

forgot about the cranes

20. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Do you know how a pet does on the yamadon?

21. DevofLS

DevofLS Guest

well my greater dragon died once to the yamandon, first time i ever fought one and it also killed me a couple times because it bounces from the dragon to me and can shoot deadly poison at you so it makes it almost impossible to heal the pet, they aren't very fun but in the end I killed it.

22. Pets... not usually good. I've found a bushido archer to be best and actually not that hard. Everything else was a quick death for me.

23. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

I don't really know why I'm helping my competition, but i've found daemons to be the best for arties. The dual Daemon room in the dojo seems to drop an arti at an average of every 15 mins. Have fun bashing their brains out. :D