1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

tot questions

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by YuriGaDaisukiDa, Jun 26, 2009.

1. Been gone a while, bout 3 months, came back and heard about this tokuno thing.

So i went to tokuno and killed a bunch of tsuki wolves and didnt get anything.

Do all monsters in tokuno drop them? Is it based on fame like the dungeons arties? Do we get points per kill?

also, what can we find?

thanks in advance

2. IanJames

IanJames Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

3. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

[YOUTUBE]<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/m8psQi7ScQQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/m8psQi7ScQQ&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

4. QueenZen

QueenZen Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

The drop rate for a lot of players is about one item reward per hour. For some it is less time and for others it drags out a lot longer till they get something. On average I been getting an item per hour...counting in the few times I got an item in under 30 mins and times it took 80 or 90 mins till I finally got something.

It does not matter what we kill, I been doing it on Chesapeake cuz that is where I have the pvm templates *unlike my chrs. here* and been getting Tok rewards out of everything low end even from deathwatch beetle hatchlings to the punier orcs even. Just keep at it sooner or later stuff will fall into ye backpack...change monsters around and *time it* see if ya end up in the long run, getting at least one item per hour. :)

Of all the events the dev. team ever give us the Tokono one is normally the one I get addicted to ! I oft ignore many of the other events. I like the dyes I guess. So far though I am getting more of the other tok reward drops over the dyes hrmm. I WANT the dyes more.

5. Mr.StinkyPants

Mr.StinkyPants Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

woot just got the Dragon Nunchaku

6. Patty Pickaxe

Patty Pickaxe Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Searching for information would be like stopping to ask for directions. Oh wait... hold on.....not really... by asking instead of searching, that's like asking for directions.....bah! never mind! *brain is fried from trying to figure out vistas*