1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ToT Rewards gone from bank

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Falon of Eldor, Nov 5, 2008.

1. Falon of Eldor

Stratics Veteran

Trick or Treating rewards I keep in my bank....today the black pitcher (sorry cant remember exact name....I think one was milk and some other darker shade)....are GONE!!

Ack!!!

2. RedRum

RedRum Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I haven't lost any of my Murky Milk (I keep mine at home). However, last night when I put the Creepy Cake in the chest with the others, I dropped it on top of the chest and it stacked. I didn't know Creepy Cakes where on the "Please make these items Stack list".

3. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

That's Just ****ing great your cakes stack but my 100's of ****ing granite wont!:rant2:

4. Oriana

Oriana Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah I'm annoyed about that too. If the cakes and cookies were label for an event and they stack accidentally they loose they decoration. :( I'd rather have had my granite stack than the cakes and cookies. It's a pain for those that like to give out lil mementos for player run events.

5. Aboo

Aboo Guest

Is it just granite obtained previous to Pub 56 that won't stack? I noticed mine won't stack but when they made the changes to mining where the spots changed, made me mad and I quit mining so I don't have any new granite to test it with.

6. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

And the chocolate, too. How hard is it to say if and when the ingredients will stack? Considering they are newer items, why wasn't this coded in when they were added?? Getting pretty tired of asking about this and I'm sure some of you are tired of reading me (and others) asking about it.

Going to check my murky milk, have to remember not to stack it.