1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ToT3 "Phases?"

Discussion in 'UHall' started by GalenKnighthawke, Jun 24, 2009.

1. GalenKnighthawke

GalenKnighthawke Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Source:
    http://www.uoherald.com/news/news.php?newsid=845

Phases??

Back in ToT1, this language referred to how we had the "minors" only for about a month or so, then the turn-in and the accompanying "majors."

Anyone have an idea what they mean this time? Have I missed something?

Thank you.

-Galen's player

2. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

I believe phase 1 was ToT I. The ToT3 FAQ is mostly a copy&paste of the ToT II, so some of the references/language don't entirely make sense now.

I suspect the fictional discussion amongst the shadowlords was probably a pretty accurate description of the discussion amongst the devs ... a little something that could be quickly thrown out while they continue to focus on their main project (SA).

3. Bomb Bloke

Bomb Bloke Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Check out this page on the first event - that quote was copy'n'pasted from there. Therefore, I believe it's erroneously referring to the phases mentioned on that page.

Ironically, they put the same quote on the ToT2 page, which also apparently had just one phase.

4. Maplestone

Maplestone Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

oops ... should have read my own reference.