1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

ToT3!

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Fink, Jun 19, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Treasures of Tokuno are back.. and it looks like the mempo will be the new couture de jour for lucksters..

2. Katlene

Katlene Guest

Woot!! ill definitly be coming back to play.
    Now... where did i leave that free time?

3. Fink

Fink Guest

Probably the same place I left my sanity.. :coco:

I just finished the last of my assignments for this semester, so I'll have a bit of spare time.. in theory.

4. Katlene

Katlene Guest

oh yay! grats. but before you know it you'll have a butt load more to do :cursing:
    gotta love it though, finally think theres a break and more stuff appears that you have to do *blows raspberries at it all*
    be nice to get tamer out n go nuts on some monsters. been a long time since shes seen the light of day.

5. Katlene

Katlene Guest

did they hit at sever up?

6. Fink

Fink Guest

7. Katlene

Katlene Guest

woot! excellent

8. Fink

Fink Guest

I think they may've tweaked the code because the marties are fairly raining down.

9. Katlene

Katlene Guest

i better hop in and get some before they decide to change it :p

10. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

any posts above my post in this thread represents the Oceania board without the pvp thread.

11. Katlene

Katlene Guest

woo.. pale orange pigment, 1 use

12. Fink

Fink Guest

Civil, informative, and good natured? :D

13. Farscape

Farscape Guest

Since they were last activated most char have had a huge lift in armour and weapons possibly skills this I feel is making it a little easier to combat the spawn this time around

14. Benny Lava

Benny Lava Guest

lol
    i was thinking exactly the same thing.

15. Katlene

Katlene Guest

the saying goes small minds think alike, smaller minds agree.

seems to fit here.

now remember you harping on about people posting in threads when they have nothing of use to say or has nothing to do with the thread.

you're doing that here.

Thought by now youd be squarking that youve got all the new stuff pet

16. Fink

Fink Guest

I'm still using herding & gm magery so in my case it's probably less competition. Fewer people out than last time. I've seen 2 people working the same area as me and they're spread out, whereas last time I shared with all three Fox folk and a few randoms, about 6 or more.

17. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

"I'm a man who discovered the wheel and built the Eiffel Tower out of metal and brawn. That's what kind of man I am. You're just a woman with a small brain. With a brain a third the size of us. It's science." - Ron Burgandy.

I haven't logged in UO for months and don't plan to for neon dye and luck crap that I wouldn't use anyway.

18. Fink

Fink Guest

Just scored an oak leaf cloak on my tamer for having killed two kappa on my way past the Sleeping Dragon champ spawn. Was hunting ToT elsewhere when it dropped in my pack. Not that I'm complaining, but that's seriously wrong.

19. Katlene

Katlene Guest

i parked my tamer in a corner of the fan dancer dojo, might have to go to the spawn area from the sounds of things!
    nice score btw, even though it is weird.

20. Fink

Fink Guest

Just got Leurocian's Mempo of Fortune, drop #46..

..guess they're out there after all. Personally I think it's worthy of a major, when you look at how weak some of those are. I guess making them a minor makes them harder to get - thus keeps people trying - or I'd have four of them by now.

21. Katlene

Katlene Guest

grats!!
    im bout to log in and have another crack at it.