1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Total Whacked Moment....

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Luc of Legends, Mar 8, 2009.

1. Luc of Legends

Luc of Legends Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i was in New Haven collecting bones for my tailor. i was wondering around the island. i found Red Hatreds..They even attacked me. i believe it was a Priest of Mondain. This doesn't doesnt seem right at all. Anyone else seen this or am i the only one.

Luc

2. Maggie

Maggie Guest

When Magincia is invaded some parts of old haven are close enough in proximity to be infected. Weird and sad for new players but not uncommon these days.

3. Luc of Legends

Ah.. okay. Well i killed them. dev might want to aught to look at but the invason are probably so close to be over to matter. Maybe future reference material tho.

Thank you

Luc

4. Ravahan

Ravahan Guest

Hey, think that's frustrating-- I had a Falsehood person steal from one of my characters while I was JUST outside New Haven. It was one of the mages, so it was particularly strong (for normal spawn), but I got it back.

Just imagine a new player walking around, la-de-da... "A thief has stolen an item from your pack!" What?! Where!? Help!!! lol!

Invasions need to stay awaaaaaay from Newbietown.

5. WildWobble

WildWobble Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Heheh that is nothing during the vanguard invasion one night a demon berserker was walking the streets of new haven now that was a mean and nasty joke on the poor noobies.

6. Warpig Inc

Warpig Inc Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Eastern road from the Compassion Desert was a red healer with hate on his mind few days ago. Just lucky didn't have a recall crash.

7. Petrify

Petrify Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Whack? WTF!

[YOUTUBE]OCEPkXTSLnY[/YOUTUBE]

8. Luc of Legends

OMG!! did i mispell it?? Well that is one thing i ever flunked in school. In a one person spelling bee i still lose. LOL

Luc