1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Totally NOT an April Fools' Joke I Totally Swear

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Cogniac, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cogniac

Cogniac Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran

OMG!!1!1! This thing happened, see, and there was some more stuff, as well. And it was totally amazing! And then I did some awesome stuff, and your Mom was involved, but she disappeared into thin air!!! And then there was some flying involved, but it was also underwater! And then something else happened and it was completely unbelievable!!1

I JUST MADE ALL OF THAT UP AND WAS COMPLETELY LYING STRAIGHT TO YOUR FACE!!! WASN'T THAT THE MOST AMAZING APRIL FOOLS'S'S'S JOKE EVERRR??//1//? I HAVE GOT TO BE THE MOST CLEVER PERSON EVER!!! SEE, MY JOKE INVOLVED ME CREATING A COMPLETELY OBVIOUS AND/OR MISLEADING LIE ABOUT SOMETHING, AND THEN IMMEDIATELY SAYING THAT I WAS LYING!! I GOT YOU GOOD!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

[/Standard, Astoundingly Uncreative UHall April Fools Joke]

2. Velvathos

Velvathos Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

3. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

Gah! the only thing worse than a bad April Fools joke is an annoying mockery of a bad April Fools joke.

4. April Fool's Day is not the excuse to get **** drunk in the afternoon that St. Patrick's Day is...

Just FYI.

5. Sunrise

Sunrise Guest

hey now...every day is St Pattys day :D

As for this thread..dude plz..send me some of that drink ya drinking.. ;D

6. MoneyMaker

MoneyMaker Guest

:lame:

That is all i have to say on this subject.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.