1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Totem of the Void (newbie question)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Priam_Sonoma, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Priam_Sonoma

Priam_Sonoma Guest

Are Totem's of the Void still able to be gotten? If so where, and why are they so expensive? 10 LCR and 2 HP regen?

Thanks, Priam

2. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

They should still be obtainable as Pargon Drops in Illsh. Although I have not gotten on in the last 30 or more Martie drops . :(

The reason they are so popular is the 10 lower mana cost, one of the best talismans you can get. Only other one that compares for regular players is the talisman of arms, for the 20% damage increase.

3. Stigmatas

Stigmatas Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Um, you don't get Totem's of the Void from Ishy. You get Ishy artys from Ishy. Stuff like Iolo's Lute and the Titan Leg Bone.

To get the Totem, you have to kill NAMED creatures in the new ML dungeons. Stuff like Thrasher, Coil, Lurg, etc. You also get the "new" ML artys from the peerless bosses themselves. In fact, that is probably the best method. They drop more often in loot packs from the peerless, for me anyway.

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Ah, good point, it has been forever since I was activly after a totem.

I wonder if they drop on Mellisa? I have gotten some of the ML Marties on her corpse but not a totem.

5. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I was there on LA a couple nights ago when someone got one off Melissa, so yeah...

And, I am still kicking myself for using my "owned by" Totem on my Tailor, before realizing how much it was worth....

6. BartofCats

BartofCats Guest

7. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes, the do drop on Melissa. The very first Melissa I killed had one one her :)

8. wanderer1origin

wanderer1origin Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

lol best place i ahve gottena few of is that evil bird

kill swoop if still can !!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. Zofinur

Zofinur Guest

Yes they do. Just got one a few days ago.
    And it was even "owned by no one"; means its blessed for the new owner after i sold it.

10. Zofinur

Zofinur Guest

Did a pricecheck in the european-trade-forum and was told its "near 10 mil". That´s about what u think?

11. Erekose

Erekose Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

I just got another one killing Miasma last week, so yes they still drop.

12. Snakeman

Snakeman UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Melissa last night :lick:

13. PlayerSkillFTW

PlayerSkillFTW Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Swoops suck for ML Arty Drops, especially after they beefed them up. Best way to get ML Arties that i've found is to get 1 or 2 other Mages together, and cast EV at the Miasma. He has a lot higher chance of dropping them than Swoops, and is easier to kill. Plus he has better loot. 1 out of every 4-5 Miasmas would drop Ilsh Arties/ML Arties when they first came out.

I've heard of some people getting a Crimson Cincture from Melissa.