1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tough Cat

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by JoyousGard, Nov 15, 2007.

1. JoyousGard

JoyousGard Guest

Hi, Noob here. First post. I like UO. Who can we voice our opinions to about getting a tough rideable cat? It doesn't have to be exactly comparable to the Big Dog. But something like a mare would be nice for people who enjoy lion prides more than wolf packs. Just switch on tame for revenant lion and make it rideable and I am happy.

2. I would like this too

3. mutau

mutau Guest

Oh yes! a ridable KITTY! why not? we have a ridable doggie, why not a kitty?

4. Samaira

Samaira Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

/signed

Tho revenant lions are fugly :O I'd be happy if they were two-slot non-ridable like bakes... but from what I hear there's a UO Urban Legend about Developers and Cats and "hating"... Ever wondered why the art for our assorted wolves and dogs is so nice and varied but cats and panthers etc simply look like ovals tacked together? :p