1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Tourny Round 1 !

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Guest, Mar 14, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The dexer division has been cancelled due to lack of entrants. hopefully next time we will have a group to compete with each other..

But we have enough mages to run the guantlet so game on!

Round one best 2 of 3

Yu Law vs. Denard

Sedric Van Ester vs. The Instagator

Destiny vs. Merlin

DimeBag vs. The King

Medic vs. A-Train

All combatants will have until Tues 3/18 to get your duels in so contact your opponent and agree on a time and place. If you need contact assistance let me know. Post the results wether by screenshot or icq me. Good luck to everyone in round one!
  2. <blockquote><hr>

Sedric Van Ester vs. The Instagator
    DimeBag vs. The King

[/ QUOTE ]

Now those are good match ups. Frist pairing because of skill and second because. Well if you need it explained to you then you obviously don't pvp [​IMG]
  3. temu

temu Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Apr 14, 2006
    My man Sedric. Great guy. Makes me QQ when we duel.

go sed
  4. Key

Key Guest

I would love to watch these fights! I have died numerous times to most of them, hehehehhee!
  5. Hopefully Sed, and I will get ours done tonight. I've got a long shift to work today, so I wont be able to log on until late.... I dont mind if Nova, and Piehunter wanna watch.

It should be fun, we've dueled several times, and they have always been good, long, fun duels. Hopefully they will be likewise today.
  6. Insta 2 Sedric 1
  7. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Good duels Insta. Great fights...Maybe I'll get you next time.

8. Nice Fights

Nice Fights Guest

Was Great fights, Denard and I always have Battles.
  9. Piehunter

Piehunter Guest

Who won the king &amp; dimebag match?
  10. Vorpal

Vorpal Guest

Unfortunately, they didnt have a match. The king wasnt on last night. It would
    have been a great fight. Dime was lookin pretty good last night.

For my loss to Insta I get to face Dime in the second round. There will definately
    be a match this time. [​IMG]
  11. Piehunter

Piehunter Guest

Nice, where at? I want to watch!