1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Town Banners [Act 1]...Catching the Rioters....

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by THP, Mar 31, 2012.

1. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Got myself a couple...Minoc and Skara.......So just windering if anyone is selling any of the others as i deffo NOT GOT THE TIME to get them all.......but may buy them for the Europa public museum display ....if the PRICE IS RIGHT

2. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

Unless something is changed, there will be no point buying the banners as you can't place them if you do not have loyalty to that town. I tried to place a banner with my crafter, after buying it on my mage and got the following message 'You are not sufficiently loyal to Moonglow to use this.' :(

3. THP

THP Stratics Legend

surely this will change after the global event as FINISHED??? otherwise we gonna have heaps of cannot ever be used banners as the town loyalty will decay on everyone....LOL!!!!

U devs need to wise up fast...LOL.....

4. Odin of Europa

Odin of Europa Lore Master

I'm hoping it changes soon too, as I was wanting to get the last two banners on another shard and transfer them over - but we can't be sure what the devs are thinking.

5. THP

THP Stratics Legend

Hey got minoc skara and moonglow..iam gonna get jhelom and new magincia ...

.will buy any of the other 3...for 5m each....

Bare in mind they dont take weeks to get...i think 5m is a very good offer......those 3 i did took about 3-4 hours each....takes 100 arrests per banner...so paying for 3-4 hours work...though iam told u can pay 400k+ the 250k cost ...thats giving a 1000 gold to 400 blues???? icq me 267208357

6. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Took me probably half that time to get Magincia, by carrying a big pile of gold around with me and dropping it on angry protestors as I ran past looking for rioters (they only take 1000 gold out of it) so that was less than 100k donated. If UOGuide is right about the points ratio, it's worth cleaning up garbage and fires too, they're only worth a few points each but take hardly any time to do.

Saying that I'm not finding the others quite so easy, the layout of Magincia is particularly convenient for running around

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

bump 5m for each of the 4 banners not listed...britain,vesper,yew and trinsic....icq 267 208 357

8. jack flash uk

jack flash uk Crazed Zealot

25 cooked fish steaks per protestor!

9. THP

THP Stratics Legend

yes evenr cheaper...just aint got the time of day to do this 9x....and would love a collection for the europa public museum

10. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

25 fish steaks - or 11 cut of ribs! Thanks for the tip :)

Edit: the ribs don't fully satisfy the protestor, takes 11 ribs plus 10gp to make them happy and remove the protestor tag