1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

town banners

Discussion in 'UHall' started by whiterabbit, Jun 15, 2012.

1. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

i see a few towns have lost thier banners. wot are the requirements for not losing yurs. I feel this removing of towns banners is bad, many worked very hard for them. plus population is down, and its summer. needless to say these 2 things result in lower activity in townships.

OZOG

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Who lost theirs where?

The only ones gone that I'm aware of on GL's are the NWJ banner because they moved to Napa Valley and it went with them.... and the banner for Compassion Grove... because the owner had it removed and though I do understand why he did it... I was sad to see it go.

3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

heard arsylin lost thiers and another on chessy

4. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Ozog they had to just mention to the EMs that they were still active. I know that I sent out to those folks I know who are in contact with them for this round. Merxmere also lost their banner and Templar Village.