1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

(Question) town banners

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Touzoko, May 21, 2013.

1. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I'd like one, but have no idea how to get one. I searched bannes on stratics and guide, but just get the vet rewards.Anyone help me on this?
    Specifically, for Yew. Who do I make donations to to gain loyalty and who would I purchase the banner from?

#1 Touzoko, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  2. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

You need to increase your town loyalty, then buy the banner at the appropriate level

3. Lord Lew

Lord Lew Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

City or player town?

4. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

city- the city of yew. And, to whom to I make the donations to to gain loyalty, and from whom do I buy the banner?

5. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

If I remember right you turn in in a house by woodcutters (south of town) and ya by the banner at the prison entrance.

6. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

yes- found both of the inviduals involved. I was searching "banners", and tried city loyalty instead. Now I have to find out just what the hey they want- they've turned down a keg of potions, tho i read that they were supposed to take them

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The turn-in is at the Shipwright - it is due-south of the entrance to the building with the bank. You will see a "City Trade Minister" (I think it is called) with a crate next to him - just drop items into the crate. You can also gain by doing champ spawns, and a few other things.

8. Tazar

Tazar Guest

Lumber and Ingots are probably some of the easiest to do. They will take stacks of up to 2000 at a time in the chest. 80,000 lumber will take you to the max level - but you don't need to go that far to be able to get a banner. I am not sure of the amount - but I would guess around 8000 or less.

9. TheDrAJ

TheDrAJ Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Alpha and Omega

To place I could see 8000 but to buy ya need to be adored I think

10. Hoffs

Hoffs Gilfane Keeper of the Hall
    Stratics Veteran Gilfane

Starting from scratch, I believe it is 800 ingots/boards for Commended status, 4k for Respected, 20k Adored, 100k Venerated. This is assuming you have not built up any "hate" in the city. Supposedly it is difficult to get high up in several cities with the same character, although I don't think anyone really knows exactly how that works.

You only need to be Commended to place a banner, but Adored to purchase one. You can, of course, just ask someone to buy one for you. City Banners on UOGuide

11. Touzoko

Touzoko Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

thank you all or the help