1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town/City Loyalty

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Teiwaz, Feb 4, 2012.

1. Teiwaz

Teiwaz Guest

I would like to know how to chose the town/city I will pledge my loyalty too, please help me on this.
    I thank you for your future reply. :)

2. Kylie Kinslayer

Kylie Kinslayer Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

You pick whatever town you would like to defend, and grab a rope from the chest. Locations on where the chests are can be found here: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-test-center/258866-rope-chest.html . Your loyalty to the town increases whey you arrest rioters, put out their fires, clean up their garbage, giving angry protesters {flagged blue} gold {1000 max} or food to stop them from being angry, and also killing or arresting raiders {flagged red}. Have fun :)

3. Etrigran

Etrigran Adventurer

I've also found you can become "Adored" by more than 1 town. So not sure what the loyalty thing is. But it is fun way to kill a little time.

4. Kylie Kinslayer

Just a heads up, being loyal to more than one town more than likely will have a decent down side later in the arc. The EM's on Atlantic atleast have been very adamant about picking only one town to be loyal too. A good bit of speculation/info can be found in this thread too: http://vboards.stratics.com/uhall/260223-city-loyalty.html

5. Etrigran

Etrigran Adventurer

Thanks for that. Read the link and am left with 2 thoughths.
    So 2 things pop in my mind.

1: should I try to loose favor in some of the towns.

or​

2:keep trying to attain all with 1 character and with another keep in to 1.

6. Kylie Kinslayer

Well, when it was on TC I tried to see if I could get positive loyalty back down to unknown, I was unable to do it. Not saying you can't, I just never figured out a way too. What I am doing with one of my characters tho is going total evil to all towns. I am killing rioters which makes you disloyal. Doubtful in the long run that will be a good thing *shrugs* but I do like to do the unpopular thing on occasion. If you are unable to get it to where you are loyal to just one, you may consider doing that OR going loyaly to all and just see what chaos that causes you in the long run.