1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Town Guards -- SRT Practice

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by A town guard, Apr 6, 2011.

1. A town guard

A town guard Guest

This is for any Baja players that have Town Guards or Recruits. The SRTs (Standard Recruit Tests) are coming up FAST so I am asking that all new recruits or current town guards that wish to participate in the SRTs PLEASE reply here (or send me a PM) when you might be available for SRT practice.

I will be in game on Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday evening this week at 7:30PM PST (10:30EST) for anyone wanting to practice for this upcoming event. You can find me either at Britain bank or the Luna bag ball field during those hours.

If these days/times do NOT work for you, please let me know when you would be available.

Town guards that have already passed the SRTs are welcome to take them again. Please make sure you are in FULL dress uniform. If you have lost your full dress uniform, one will be provided.

A Town Guard (Brackus)
  2. Harlan

Harlan Guest

Leonidas will be on most of teh night tonight hopwe to see you on.
  3. A town guard

A town guard Guest

Hello Leo!
    Can you send me a PM with your contact info? I need to ask you about a few things...

4. Yalp

Yalp Guest

Town Guard Yalp will be thursday and friday evenings. If there's a shout out on general chat that practice is happening I'll do my best to be there.
  5. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 26, 2009
    Ric Flair work those nights.... if Sat, Sun, or Mon become available.... he can make every attempt to be there.
  6. I can be there Thursday and Friday. If more training is needed I can be there.
  7. A town guard

A town guard Guest

Hail Ric.
    Please contact me offline and I will make sure I coordinate days/times with you for SRT training. Sat, Sun, or Mon should work for me.

8. A town guard

A town guard Guest

If anyone has guardsman Strider's contact info, can you please contact him and refer him to this thread? Thanks. Having trouble reaching him.
  9. Lindae

Lindae Guest

*scoffs at the idea that the town guards could ever be competent enough to organise a tea party, let alone SRT Practice*
  10. Harlan

Harlan Guest

i think we did really well tonight.
  11. Lindae

Lindae Guest

Dear, if you all managed to dress yourself before the practice without a single tragic accident, then I am impressed and surprised. But I will believe that the Town Guards are disciplined, competent and capable of defending a city when I actually see it happen - which I, thus far, have not.

But I think that a dead turkey would make a better Corporal than that oaf Brackus, so.
  12. Lindae

Lindae Guest

...oh just ignore me, I am a bitter old tit.

I'm sure that your practice was very impressive. You are the jewel in Britannia's crown.