1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town Hall Meeting - August 2008

Discussion in 'UO Oceania' started by Amathist of PoC, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Will anyone be tuning in to listen? Is anyone from Oceania attending?

from www.uoherald.com
    I believe this broadcast will be at about 9am Sunday Morning 31st August for those of us on the Eastern Australian time

2. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

I'm hoping someone will be transcribing it on Uhall again =P

3. Jahira-Tor

Jahira-Tor Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Ill be hoping someone will post a list of what they say on Uhall. Isnt it also ironic that WWRadio is doing it when 4 of them got in trouble (cant say more due to TOS, but it was on Uhall) recently for instructing people how to listen in during one of their events recently, under the URL in game fiasco we're having now.

4. yes the dj's supposedly received 24 hour bans for saying the url during a deal or no deal event because they had tos breaking banners on there site.

So fair enough on the bans but was funny that in the fof that mentioned what urls where ok, WRR was advertised in that same FoF. Then the bans happened but they have cleaned up the site and removed the bad banners and are now mentioned in this fof as well.

If I am up early enough I will tune in just cause I am curious - I believe we will be able to download the show later from WRR but not 100% sure on that one.

5. Seems town hall was on sooner then I thought its 9am and it has already started if anyone is interested