1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town Hall Recording now available.

Discussion in 'UHall' started by AdamD, Aug 31, 2008.

1. AdamD

AdamD Guest

2. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

thanks Adam :)

3. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

don't bother. you can't hear half of the people who are talking, the mics keep cutting out and one of the DJ's was drunk (or something) and yelling into the microphone.

and besides that 90 percent of it is people asking long winded questions just to have jeremy say "we don't know"

just read the notes people have posted.

4. Nyses

Nyses Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Man, I only have 2 questions for you:

1. Do you even play UO any more?

2. Weather you do or not, why do you even bother reading, let alone posting on these boards anyway?

Every time I see your name in a thread, I think, "oh Crap" WTF is he compaining about now. I do not think I have ever read anything from you that was not a bitchy, whiny, rant about everything that is wrong. Well go do something about it or go do something else if UO is that terrible.

5. Thank you Adam for your time and effort.......*sigh* can someone please do something about Drinkbeerallday he has trolled at least 5 threads or more now with the same dribble enough is enough.

6. Plucky Duck

Plucky Duck Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

some people would complain if they won the lottery that they would have to drive to the bank to cash it.

I think its cool some people try and do things for others for no reason other to be helpful. Keep that in mind and if some hateful hump gets mad then bonuse you bothered a polaringly stupid person and affected there day while them not haveing any effect on youre own.

7. Viper09

Viper09 Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

So, they got the thieves guild bug. But nothing on the stealing? Or the current state of thieves? :(

8. AirmidCecht

AirmidCecht twitch.tv/airmid
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Thank you WRR! I hated missing out on all the news so it's a real treat to be able to listen in later!

Who were the reps for Mythic in Seattle? I'm pluggin in now that we are settled into our new house. First thing to set up was a make shift desk and internet! hehe

*hugs to the WRR staff*