1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town Hall Usa- yah no chance..But hey UK ..we could meet for our own??

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Okies....im prob. being daft ,and too drunk too .... but the usa aint gonna have a town hall back in the UK anymore ... JEEPERS THEY GETTING LESS THAN 40 peeps back in the usa states...but serious the uk aint so big a place....id guess we could do a MIDWAY meet up at say some junction boozer/Inn off the M1 in the Midlands area ??

Thoughts......

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Like the meets of pre-2005?

Last big one was August 2005 - that was a townhall. Used to have them at the Auderly in London

If anyone organises one i'll show. London makes the most sense - Nottingham is more Midlands but theres still many who wouldn't be able to make it.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

i'm game, but the midlands isn't midway for me, and london is waaaay off too. look at the weather map next time it's on tv. find stornoway, top left hand corner. that's near me [​IMG]

midlands might be mid way to you sassenachs, but for some of us, it's far south!!

4. Return2UO

Return2UO Guest

You your on an Island in the middle of no-where and I'm Newcastle.

Where else would be looking at peoples starting points. If we can work out that then we can possibly find a nice middle point to meet.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Like the meets of pre-2005?

Last big one was August 2005 - that was a townhall. Used to have them at the Auderly in London
    -------------------------------------------------

Thats what a said? >>
    ''but the usa aint gonna have a town hall back in the UK anymore ... ''

Oh well no matters...

6. Guest

Guest Guest

the centre of the uk is in fact exeter in devon.
    shoulda gone to specsavers!
    i would be up for a meet

7. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

You your on an Island in the middle of no-where and I'm Newcastle.

Where else would be looking at peoples starting points. If we can work out that then we can possibly find a nice middle point to meet.

[/ QUOTE ]

am not in the middle of nowhere, am not even in the middle of the atlantic [​IMG] but yes, pretty remote!

depends how many from north of the border are interested, i guess [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

We hold them about once a quarter in Nottingham (Jury's Inn and The Pit &amp; Pendulum), or in London (The Lamb in Bloomsbury).

I'll post here next time one is scheduled; we normally organise it on F4G.