1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town invasions?

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by Eyes of Origin, Oct 29, 2008.

1. i know factions can control the town invasions for tram... there are factions on origin, but i havent seen anything yet? does the invasion happen when a faction has corrupted them and return them or is it a random thing? just waiting to see what will happen and dont know what to look for

2. Trinsie

Trinsie Guest

I don't exactly know what is going on, but...

I have only seen 1 monster in a town so far. I found one in Moonglow.

It was a Shadow Void thing. Can't remember exact name. He was a little tough to kill but I took him down. He dropped 112 gold and 4 arrows.

3. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I could go steal some faction sigils later and see?

4. hehe from what i've seen since i just joined a faction, theres none to steal :( looks like minax owns them, but dont know when they placed them or for how long they control the towns

5. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

You need to stealth into the minax base and check to see if they are stealable or not.

Minax base is near....*thinks* I forgot...sorry LOL

6. lol no need to, i checked my faction stone this morning and it says minax owns the towns and they cant be stolen

7. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

There are red towns people in Britian named (charactername(hatered) and when I kill them a message says "you have killed an innocent" is this affecting my karma? I am confused. i did see a shadow fiend yesterday. I saw several people run from it so I gave it a wide berth.

8. Viquire

Viquire Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

New corruption and purification timers for the event are 4 hours and 6 hours respectively.

9. Stussywear

Stussywear Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

You should all get involved in factions... it should be a lot of fun! I believe any faction aside Minax would enjoy the help.. and we would enjoy the fights for towns!!