1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Town Loyality and Banners - can anyone else check this?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ron Silverbeard, Apr 10, 2012.

1. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Today i decided to take down my 4 yet earned banners which were locked down in my Keep with a surprising result:

Char Loyality
    Britain - Respected
    Moonglow - Adored
    New Magincia - Commended
    Skara Brae - Unknown

The char was able to take down all 4 banners - release it and red-deed it - only place 2 of them himselfe..

At least this works even if you are not Adored in each town...

To my surprise, thought i try it, i would be able to place

Britain Banner - even only at respected
    Moonglow - ok Adored so no surprise
    NEW MAGINCIA - this char didnt get the banner and is only Commended there
    Skara Brae - failed not enough loyality at unknown

Now, can it bee? Did the devs change this somehow yet without notice and patch - which would be GREAT btw..

Anyone else can check it out on his banners?

*Off to go get next banners*

Sevin0oo0 and Nimuaq like this.
  2. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Its pretty obvoius the banners will be placeable by anyone after the event...becuase all town loyalkty will simply decay....so just wait to be able to redeed and replace all 9!!!

btw u can get one banner per char per town every 7 days...

3. Umfufu

Umfufu Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

I thought it was not possible to get different loyalties on one character ...

Am very confused now ...

4. Ron Silverbeard

Ron Silverbeard Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Yeah, i am too...

I started at Moonglow, than took part at Brit Raider Invasions only killing them - got Adored with thtat not losing anything at Moonglow with that Char..
    So i got Adored in Moonglow AND Brit and started at New Magincia until i noticed i lose loyality at Moonglow but NOT Brit lol

I will just go and get all banners and save the deeds for later and try to keep loyalities up at all towns with 6 chars should work...

*edit`btw heres a pic of that Char...

Attached Files:

5. TullyMars

TullyMars Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Hmm you have said this "pretty obvious" comment before on a couple other threads.
    I don't think it is too obvious, especially seeing previous track records with the certain systems the devs implemented.
    Loyalties systems tend to remain, even after the ability to gain in loyalty disappears (think Bane Chosen event) and sometimes even re-appears (again thinking of the Bane Chosen event and how they had to re-implement a way to get loyalty so people could get the blackrock stew recipe)
    The new clean up system is supposedly permanent too, so maybe the devs are not treating new systems as some fly by night one time thing...and have some long term plans for this system.

I agree that it is obvious that is SHOULD happen as you suggest.
    I just don't think it is obvious that it WILL happen as you suggest.
    (Unless I am missing some dev comment or info)