1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Townhall sink or swin?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by kennykilleduo, Aug 29, 2008.

?

Townhall news?

Poll closed Sep 9, 2008.
  1. Good : Lots of new info.

16 vote(s)
    31.4%
  2. Bad : Same old canned reponses.

35 vote(s)
    68.6%
  1. Based on the interview over at UOForus:

http://www.uoforums.com/f1222/uoforums-interviews-calvin-crowner-ultima-online-development-manager-46782/#post385753

Think we will find out anything good or the same canned responses?

2. Kariny

Kariny UO Lake Superior News Reporter
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Same ole, same ole.

They so far haven't been very forthcoming with much useful or promising information at the Town Halls.
    Folks are tired of being tossed scraps with a bone now and then. Whatever they do or say better have some meat or these meetings are just a waste of players time and money.

3. love2winalot

love2winalot Guest

:danceb::danceb:Remember, building up to the town hall in SD, they said, "If you only make 1 town hall meeting this year, make this one". To bad i missed it. hehehe

4. canary

canary Guest

Seriously it just feels like 'does it even matter anymore?'.

5. When you enjoy a game and hate to see it falling apart, it matters..

6. I must say i'm impressed , but cautious ( isn't that time for another cancel , looks to the past)..

Can't wait to see what plan are to bring new players..

7. Chad Sexington

Chad Sexington Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Barter Town

Some new info.

But I was surprised at how early in development everything was.

:scholar:

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

I think it gave a lot of good info, but at the same time raised a whole lot more questions in the process.

9. drinkbeerallday

drinkbeerallday Visitor

they gave information. nothing spectacular though.

to be honest, i think the biggest deal lately was the FoF question where she said there would be more red healers in Felucca.

also she didn't really discourage people from using the OCR script to sort bods.

10. Der Rock

Der Rock Guest

i am NOT impressed,far from it

1. SA news wasn´t realy news
    2. it was not THE townhallmeeting we should not have to miss
    3.NO list of the pub 55/56 was given out (think most player wanted this to know, contrawise the SA 2h info )

4. the information about the new crafter skill was hm, paralyzing me in game for now

a week before townhall, i started to do some of my 3000+- bods , burned 3 aga hammer ,
    4 gold hammer and 4 barbed runics, and many valorite ingots to make armor pieces.
    so, all was burned for nothing? now i ( if not many, or all crafter) will hold back the resources to wait for the new crafter skill.
    now i feel demotiveated to vaste more resources

5.I could hear LIVE, the (my personal impression for sure) unprofessionality of the presentation at all.

6.some ask question was (again here:my personal impression) was more like newbe question
    and not veteran player question.
    some of the spare meeting time was spent for questions hm, realy newbe questions.

so, all in all, i am not impressed

(i forgot: now crafter are waiting for the new crafter skill, collecting and storing runics now, i hope WE are not fishy if we have 20 runics in a chest, because jeremy said, if someone have 20 runics, he do something wrong)
    :)

11. Cear Dallben Dragon

Cear Dallben Dragon Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

pretty much the greatest day of my life