1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Townhall Tomorrow

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Laina, Jul 25, 2008.

1. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

As many of you know, Mal & I will be at the townhall meeting tomorrow. We have a list going of various questions/suggestions we are looking to mention to Leurocian and Jeremy.

I have had a few PMs with various things to be added to our list. Does anyone have something they'd like us to bring up? Please let me know and I'll get it on the list :D

2. NewThunder

NewThunder Guest

KR vs. Classic 2D When will they stop this insane battle?

Why no AOS cloth event on the North American Shards?

3. DevilsOwn

DevilsOwn Stratics Legend
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Ally and Mal will be taking along a question from the homes forums, thanks very much for that

hope you guys have a blast there, and when you've recovered, give us an idea of how things look to you... unless it's bad, then I don't wanna know :D

4. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

your welcome!

Whispering Radio will be there so you guys can listen in if you want or we'll be back to report on Saturday night :)

5. what time does it start tomorrow

6. Laina

Laina Sage
    Stratics Veteran

3-6pm pacific time (6-9pm eastern time)

7. BardMal

BardMal Guest

This was alot of fun - we didn't get back home until after 3 am.

The folks from UO were wonderful; the folks from stratics were wonderful; alot of fun and funny folks; we were laughing and cracking up the whole time.