1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Toy Box Issue

Discussion in 'Arirang EM Forum' started by EM Hanarin, Dec 28, 2013.

1. EM Hanarin

EM Hanarin UO Event Moderator
    UO Event Moderator UO Event Moderator

Dec 28, 2013
    Hello, citizens, travelers, and adventures of Arirang.

I am EM Hanarin, who is charging events on Arirang shard and I recognized that there is a major issue upon the toy box. I am trying to see what I can do to fix it including contact to my superior. I know that you have been waiting for a long time to get a gift from my shard and I feel deeply sorry for causing any inconvenience you have suffered and took your precious time for this.

I will keep update about this issue and I will make an announce as soon as possible when it's fixed. So please stay tuned on Arirang event moderator website (http://arirang.uoem.net)

I am truly sorry again for ruin the Xmas, which should be happy and fun.

Thank you for your understanding.
    #1 EM Hanarin, Dec 28, 2013
    Last edited: Dec 28, 2013
    whiterabbit likes this.
  2. BrianFreud

BrianFreud Lead Wiki Mod & Doer of Crazy Things
    Professional Wiki Editor Wiki Moderator Campaign Supporter

Oct 2, 2013
    Oh well, things happen. :) A late Merry Christmas to you EM Hanarin. It was nice meeting you on Arirang today.

Brian (aka XShard Trader ;))
    whiterabbit likes this.
  3. whiterabbit

whiterabbit Stratics Legend
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter PITMUCK

Dec 18, 2003
    computers are fickle things, not your fault. THANK YOU FOR AN UPDATE !!