1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Tracking Pirate Ships

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Kafka72, Oct 16, 2010.

1. Kafka72

Kafka72 Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

What's the deal with this. I have a Tokuno Ship and have taken the Bounty Hunter quest. So I go down by Jhelom and say "start tracking". Turns out I'm tracking a bunch of other paying subscribers' ships and not but one pirate ship, of which I can't seem to do any damage to. Does anyone got some keen insight into this whole pirate hunting business? Is this a known bug?

2. Myna

Myna Guest

couldnt damage a ship either, shot over 40 shots in it, detroyed all cannons on enemy deck also the crew except captain, and the ship itself didnt got a scratch

used grapeshot and cannon balls

is it buggy or doing i am something wrong?

3. zamot

zamot Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

we just had the same issue on catskills. Except there were no cannons on the decks when we started. Just a crew and the pirate. Killed the crew and fired alot with the ship taking no damage. We left to kill a different one.