1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trade Between Vendors

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Flora Green, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Since when can't we move items from one vendor to another? I did this only a couple of weeks ago when I added a couple of new ones. Tonight I attempted to move my new poppies to my old poppies vendor while I make shop changes and received a "Items cannot be traded between vendors message." Is this part of the penalty mess?? Did I miss an announcement regarding this change?

2. Calla Lily

Calla Lily Guest

Someone else posted on this also somewhere, so I guess it's a new change. It's too bad though, it was so convenient when rearranging your shop to be able to shift things from vendor to vendor and not having to re-price everything.

3. Flora Green

Flora Green Guest

Thanks Calla. This is really lame.

4. Pfloyd

Pfloyd Colorblind Collector
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yeah, They should allow you to move the items from vendor to vendor but it should incur the full daily vendor cost and say so.

"This will incur the full daily vendor charge if you do this y/n?"

That would satisfy the reason they instituted the vendor changes and allow people to move items if they want to.

5. kitiara-atlantic

kitiara-atlantic Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yup it changed when the last publish updated that "fix" to prevent people from scamming the vendors out of their daily payments. Highly inconvenient IMHO.

6. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I noticed this the other day while rearanging stuff on vendors. I had to actually put put the stuff from one vendor in my back pack and then move it to the new vendor and reprice it. Very tedious. I miss the old way. Who are these vendor who demand their commissions in this manner. If they wanted the commission they should have sold the item sooner. I ought to fire his butt for being lazy.