1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trade bug/ Return to brit Fubar/wtf?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by It Lives, Oct 3, 2014.

1. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I was trying out the new trade system and got a trade order to Moonglow filled it and set out. I ran to Vesper and tried to drop in a small ship at the end of the docks....nope I kept getting the message " you cannot preform this action with an trial account". My account is in good standing and played on regularly the account is over ten years and never lapsed in payment. My guess Is some small issue with RTB.....?

I have restarted the game multiple times and tried placing ships with other characters as well, none can place and get the same message.

Anyone else experiencing this?

2. sablestorm

sablestorm Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

There is a ship limitation, but I thought it was one per character. Is it actually one per account? Do you have another ship up somewhere?

3. S_S

S_S Certifiable
    The Squirrel Empire

Same for me. It says: "This item cannot be used with a free trial account" when trying to place a boat or ship.

4. CovenantX

CovenantX Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

That reminds me, I had the same thing happen to me on one account earlier, I was going to check billing to see if the account has expired and forgot, but I guess it didn't expire.

5. Victim of Siege

Victim of Siege Crazed Zealot
    Governor Stratics Veteran Alumni Safe Haven

i was able to place one on Siege a minute ago. what shard are you on?

6. It Lives

It Lives Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I solved my issue, apparently my sub did lapse last night and for some reason did not renew automatically....it automatically went into RTB mode weird....
    I was freaking out a little I guess . All is well, thanks for replies nothing to see here *goes to drink more coffee*