1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

trade deals for atlantic shard cities?

Discussion in 'UO Atlantic' started by ioelis, Nov 3, 2015.

1. ioelis

ioelis Journeyman

Is there a list somewhere of what trade deals are active for cities on atlantic shard? Thanks in advance.

2. Merlin

Merlin The Enchanter
    Moderator Professional Governor Campaign Patron UWF

I've asked for this before and not gotten any response.

Here's what I do know for sure: Moonglow is SDI, Vesper is SSI. Those are only two I currently use.

Here are some of the city trade deals that existed in the past, but I don't have toons who have been citizens since the last election cycle: Jhelom: SSI, Britain: FC, Skare Brae: FC, New Mag: SDI, Minoc: SSI. All of those may have changed though.

Hope that helps.

3. Andrasta

Andrasta Goodman's Rune Library
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Blue Crane Society

Hi ioelis,

New Magincia is SDI.

I've submitted to the King & his "Ministers" several times for the system to be updated so that citizens can pick what Trade Deal they want and remain with their prospective city but so far no go.

Please visit New Magincia! All are Welcome!

Santos likes this.
  4. ioelis

ioelis Journeyman

Thank you both for the replies...

and, yes, it would be great to be able to choose ones buff as a reward for being a "citizen"... especially since it is not a simple thing to find out what city is doing what...