1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade In/Blackrock stuff for the Rift Pillars!??!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Lord Mike, Mar 29, 2008.

1. Lord Mike

Lord Mike Guest

Out of pure curiosity, if the small pieces of blackrock are going to be part of some turn in or something, how about the GIANT BLACKROCK PILLARS. These things are like blackrock x1000. I would really enjoy going to the event and being sought out by monsters because I'm lugging around a giant brick of it lol.
  2. are those not rubble ?
  3. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Sep 8, 2006

It would SO destroy my deco!! And no it wasn't rubble....when the void....um...thingys appeared around the corrupted moongates in Mag...the pillar kinda broke and each piece created a void...thingy *my memory is SO shot!*

Here's how it went down.

First we had the rift pillar

Then we had a major explosion

And after the smoke cleared, the pillar had fallen into 8 pieces, and each piece appeared to have spawned a rift guardian (FINALLY Remembered the name lol)

Underneath each rift guardian is where the pillar pieces were found...so I guess in a sense is IS rubble...but not like the city rubble....