1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trade in rewards?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by TheScoundrelRico, Jun 14, 2008.

1. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Just curious, why is it when I go to the rewards area at the turn in point, I cannot see what each of the rewards are? I mean you can see a representation of a shirt, or a scroll or one of the trees (I have dug too deep). But when I run the cursor over any of them, there is no tag or text explaining what each is.

Now there are buttons next to each one, but I'd really rather not waste points if once I push a button, I get that item, without knowing exactly what it is before selecting it. How do you know what each item is before selecting it?...la

2. Go in to your options menu, the second tab down on the left, put a check in the 'tool tips' box click apply/ok. Now when you mouse over it will tell you what they are.

3. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Sweet...it worked. \0/

Now I have to go out and steal more so I can get more points, lol...up to 20k from stealing point tickets or maps...la