1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Trade Ins At Last!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Guest, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

OK! We are ready for trade-ins!

All ya gotta do is come on over to Sonoma, and to Prince Caspian's Tower. Drop off all your trade in arties.

Super neato prizes for your trade-ins.... like.... erm, authentic Candle Stands... enchanted apples... stone tables! Yes sir! Even a pizza roll I found under the couch!

Hurry, supplies are limited! Be the first Tank Mage on your block to have an authentic pure black Talisman of Mongbat Protection!!

(Hides a brush and a black bucket of paint)
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

(Hides a brush and a black bucket of paint)

[/ QUOTE ]

pss, hey buddy can I borrow that? [​IMG]
  3. Guest

Guest Guest

Heres to hoping that the trade-ins include a 5% DCI Cloak. I'm tired of all my characters looking like [censored] archers with quivers on their backs! [​IMG]
  4. Guest

Guest Guest

I just reactivated one of my old accounts turns out I had some player from pre tram on there on Great Lakes I think it was with a couple + 25 str cloaks [​IMG]ooooo

Yah just +25 str cloaks and I think it was like 50 bless charges..
  5. oh i've got a rubble bridge to trade in for that rare black mongbat protect tally...I sure do need that.
  6. Poo

Poo The Grandest of the PooBah’s
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor 4H

Sep 18, 2003
    *fondlly recalls out doing a big hunt one night and seeing the "someone has just been killed by a mongbat" party chat info flash up on the screen*

allways sucks when your red lined and running to get a screen away and get a bandaid or heal off and a mongbat reaches over and gives ya a tap on the shoulder and takes your hard earned insurance money.