1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Trade Ins???

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by KinG DaviD, Jun 18, 2008.

1. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

I Have 100,000 Trade In Points And Have No Clue What To Get?? Is This Stuff That Good That Peeps Are Trading In +20 Stat Scrolls?? You Serious?? None Of It Looks All That Good To Me...i Think I Like My Cursed Arties Better. Is There A Time Table On When We Have To Claim Our Trade In??

Is There A List Anywhere Of What Specifically The Special Armor Is That Costs 100k Points...??

Thanks!

2. HaHa

HaHa Guest

I think everones getting the alacrity scrolls

3. K'torr

K'torr Guest

I'm holding on to my points until ALL the items you can claim are listed.

4. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

that seems like a wise decision....unless this is only for a short time.

anyone know have alink i can find out more information on these things?

5. where is the turnin guy located?

6. KinG DaviD

KinG DaviD Guest

there are 4 npc due north of luna gate/// walk up stair like you are going to bank...hang a right....usually u can hand most of your stuff to the soldiers in black armor,,,at work right now so cant look. you will get a ticket in your pack BECAREFUL!!!..THESE ARE NOT BLESSED AND THIEVES HANG THERE

YOU OPEN THE CHEST RIGHT THERE, AND CLICK THE ARROW AT BOTTOM I BELIEVE...IF I REMEMBER CORRECTLY...IT WILL THEN WALK YOU THRU PUTTING YOUR TICKET IN THERE. YOU CAN ACCUMULATE POINTS...SO ITS NOT A ONE STOP SHOP KINDA THING.,

HOPE THIS HELPS....

oops just realized my caps were still on...lol wasnt tryn to yell :)

7. UncleSham

UncleSham Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

i got a shirt that said " i saved the day and all i got was this lousy t shirt " or somethin like that

i got the snakeskin boots to say i had one ....

i got the sherry statue cause they say it wil lget linked into the town cryer system . would be nice to have a crier in my house.

got a jet black brit guard sash (these are blessed)

from there ... ?

i dunno im kinda holdin my points till something really nice is available . the dragon head sounds cool and all but you cant turn it with deco tool and from what i hear it sits real low on the wall ... maybe placing it on a music stand would help (like dartboards) ... anyone try that yet ?

you could hold all your points till you can afford the ring and bracelet set . it certainly is uber ... but you can only bless one of em and you need both to get full effect. (like armor sets)

my only fear (someone i know suggested) they might one day deside ok you had your chance ... its over . poof . there goes half a million points. (wouldnt put it past em)

8. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Shush you...la

9. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

From the publish 53 notes on uo.com
    and I've got a beehive, it looks really nice and gives me 2 pots of honey per day.

10. Chardonnay

Chardonnay Visitor

Poor bees...

11. CharlieHorse

CharlieHorse Guest

I'd trade a yew saw for one of those 1/3 bracelet ring sets. Let me know if you are interested.

12. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

tbh, I'd rather stick with my bloodwood. Hit point regen 12, 70 phys, fire and energy and when someone takes it away from me I can just make myself a new one.

13. Lorddog

Lorddog Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I went to test center and go to the rewards guy and you can get each item without turning in anything. You can check out all the items except the ones you have to place in a house.