1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Traded house and old one went instantly greatly worn?

Discussion in 'UHall' started by RD Gumbie, Aug 25, 2008.

1. RD Gumbie

RD Gumbie Guest

I had a keep greatly worn (acct#1), I traded that keep to another account(acct #2) and I went to that account's house and it was now greatly worn, instantly greatly worn.

Was there a change/Has anyone else noticed this/ maybe just a freak bug?

I just transfered that house (acct #2) to another one of my accounts (#3) and that one says Like slightly right now, Ill keep an eye out to see if it speeds up or anything.

2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Woah, that sounds bad. I'd bug report that.

3. there was a change a looong time ago in july 2002, its where you can only have one house per account, if you place or trade a house onto an account that is already holding a house (no matter what shard) the 1st house will condemn and collapse within 5 days if it isnt traded away or demolished full link here http://guide.uo.com/house_1.html

4. christy1221

christy1221 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

I would report it too. It shouldn't have went greatly that fast.

5. Agreed but the house condemned should NOT go greatly worn. When I recently placed an 18x18, the keep I had went to condemned (expected) and slightly worn immediately.

Not "greatly worn". That is the issue the OP has I believe ... a what the !!!??? moment.

6. To be correct they turn instant "like new" then after some mins it turns "slightly"