1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Trading] Traded, ty :)

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Nine Dark Moons, Nov 5, 2009.

1. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Hi! I need 1m gold on Lake Austin - can anyone help me out? I can trade for 1m on most other shards. If you can help me, please either reply here, PM me or Q me at 215-364-344. Thanks!

2. Ken of Napa

Stratics Veteran

Re: Trading for 1m on Lake Austin

Nine, I do happen to have a 1 Mill check on Lake Austin. Traded for it from someone that wanted money to start on Napa.

I have no plans to start on Lake Austin, so if you don't have any other offers let me know. My newby Character with the check is logged out in Luna. As for what shard to pay me for it, any shard is fine. I do have plenty of gold on Napa, Atlantic and Cats, so gold on any other shard might make more sense ;)

That being said, it really doesn't matter ;) It is only gold ;)

3. Nine Dark Moons

Nine Dark Moons Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Re: Trading for 1m on Lake Austin

Thanks for a great trade, Ken! Much appreciated ~ I just bought the item on LA that I've been oogling for a couple weeks :)